Healthy Eating in our...
We want to bring a variety of nutritious options to the community to ensure that everyone has access to healthy and affordable food. We work with food shelves, farmers markets, growers and others to expand access to healthier foods in our communities.
- Minnesota Food Charter
Minnesota Food Charter ensures we have healthy, affordable and safe food, and are building a legacy of health for future generations to come.
- Eat Right
Discover how to make better choices before you or your family sit down to eat.
- Minnesota Department of Health
The Minnesota Department of Health works to protect, maintain and improve the health of all Minnesotans.
- SHIP Partner Makes A Big Splash
- Healthy on-the-go is new at Winona Hy-Vee
- Goodview Farmers Market Celebrates Successful Season
- Enhancing Farmers Market Engagement
- Seed Bank and Library – A Unique Partnership in Winona
- Fresh Funds Program – A New Way to Provide Nutrition
- New SHIP Partner Gets Their Hands Dirty – Literally!
- Strong Market Season Kick Off
- Growing the Goodview Farmers Market
- Beyond Addiction – Optimizing Healthy Eating